- Library Information Literacy
- Teacher Development
Information Technology in Education (ITIE)
The ITIE International Conference, held bi-annually since 2004, aims at communication of ideas, methodologies, and practical experiences of library development, including promoting information literacy, cultural programs and educational innovations. It is a gathering of educators, library practitioners and researchers, and NGO members from around the world. Each past conference witnessed 200-300 delegates from around the world, among whom about 100 are rural teachers and librarians sponsored by Evergreen. The conferences exposed these rural educators to a broader view and bigger platform.
- ITIE2016: Makerspaces: Creativity in the Library, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Wuhan
- ITIE2014: Local Culture and Oral History, Changsha, Hunan
- ITIE2012: Libraries as Community Education Centers, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- ITIE2010: Inspirations from Best Practices, Lanzhou, Gansu
- ITIE2008: Connecting Rural Communities, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- ITIE2006: Ethics and Knowledge, Kunming, Yunnan
- ITIE2004: Learning from Different Cultures, Beijing
Evergreen Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit charity registered in California, United States. Registration number 68-0474814.